As a poolhouse or deluxe garden shed, the 9×9 Garden Shed With functioning windows screens and flower boxes will add beauty and interest to any garden. The unique 5 sided design makes it perfect for corner placement.
The 9 ft. x 9 ft. Penthouse Garden Shed is so much more than a shed. This beautiful 5 sided shed structure can serve as an outdoor dining room, a poolside cabana or a fun backyard retreat for you or the kids. Whatever you choose, the quality features of the Penthouse can accommodate. Made with attractive, sturdy and beautiful Western Red Cedar, known for its natural durability to the elements, means it will remain an attractive feature in your backyard for many years to come.
The unique five-sided design allows you to place the unit in a corner so you can utilize your outdoor living space to the max!
The shed features a panelized wall and roof design, making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous and time-consuming cutting involved.
OLT utilizes their proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles on the shed. Simply screw or nail components together on the supplied floor with hardware included.
Assembly takes approximately two to three days to complete with a helper and each kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual as well as access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assembly assistance are available at OLT's customer support line – simply call 1-888-658-1658.
The 52 in. wide French Doors (2 pieces) give the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed has 467 cu. ft. of storage capacity and will provide an ideal space for a wide variety of your supplies or use the space as a pool cabana change room! Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation, while keeping the bugs out.
The 9 ft. 9 ft. Penthouse Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See the delivery tab for more details.
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Assembled Dimensions: 172 in. W x 129 in. D x 110 in. H
- Floor Footprint: 157 in. W x 118 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 467 cu. ft. of storage capacity – large enough to store most of your supplies
- Pre-cut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick pre-cut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- 52 in. wide French Doors provide additional functionality and a charming look
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Two flower boxes for underneath the windows provide added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the sheds arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
You ran a special with a discount. Is it possible to still apply that special discount? i would like to purchase now but if no discount i may need to hold off until I catch another one discount.
Please call to discuss discounts.
What is composition of the floor? Can it sit on ground? If not, what kind of base? If needed, o you sell the base ? How much does base cost?
Yes this comes with a floor It needs to sit on a level surface the manufacturer recommends putting it on patio stones, 4x4 pressure treated wood or a concrete slab.
What is the internal height of the shed?
Can this shed be customized--larger overall and with higher walls?
No, it cannot
What is the footprint of the concrete pad required? Or is that in the instructions. I want to buy the shed and I want to have a contractor build the pad before it gets too cold.