Garden Shed | 8x8 - Plenty of room to meet your storage needs
This 8 ft. x 8 ft. garden shed is simple, attractive and the ideal size for storing garden tools and supplies. This garden shed features a panelized wall and roof design manufactured with OLT’s proprietary cedar lap wall siding and roof shingles. This design offers strength and durability and most importantly, ease of assembly. Installation is easy and safe – no dangerous, time consuming cutting required. Simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available – simply call OLT's customer assistance support line toll free at 1-888-658-1658.
The solid 31 in. wide door gives you easy access to the garden shed’s spacious 410 cu. ft. storage capacity. The functional aluminum window with screen and lock offers great ventilation, and security, and will keep the bugs out.
The 8 ft. x 8 ft. Gardener Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See delivery tab for to learn more!
- Assembled dimensions:
- 109 in. W x 103 in. D x 108 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 91 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 410 cu. ft. storage capacity to accommodate a wide range of items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included – 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience
- 31 in. wide solid door provides easy access to your stored items
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- 1 functional aluminum window
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Flower box for underneath the window provides added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed arriving
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 93 in. at the apex – providing plenty of room for your storage needs
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend