This is your chance to reclaim your garage! Maybe even park your car in the garage again!
The 8 ft. x 12 ft. Cedar Storage Shed has 648 cu.ft of wonderful storage capacity. Made with Western Red Cedar lumber and shingles, you can be assured that not only will you have one of the nicest looking storage sheds on the block, it will also withstand the elements better and longer than sheds made from other materials.
The SpaceMaker Storage Shed will provide you with ample space for storing all of your gardening tools, yard equipment and other outdoor necessities. Park your ride-on lawnmower, your kids’ bikes, or even the motorcycle inside and keep them safe!
The 62 in. wide double door opening allows for easy access to all your supplies. The shed comes with one functional aluminum window that includes screens and locks – great for ventilation on those hot summer days. A cute flower box is included for underneath the window for added charm.
The SpaceMaker Storage Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
CALL US 732 806 7959
- EXPERT PHONE SUPPORT EVEN DURING WEEKENDS
- Assembled dimensions:109 in. W x 149 in. D x 108 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 136.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 648 cu. ft. storage capacity to accommodate a wide range of items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included – 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience
- 62 in. wide solid double door opening provides easy access to your stored items
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes flower box for underneath window to provide added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to shed arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 93 in. at the apex providing plenty of room to store all your supplies
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THE FINISHED BUILDING? 2. WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED FOUNDATION? A SLAB? FOOTINGS?
The shipping weight is 1390 lbs So I assume the finished weight is about the same. The recommended foundation can be Patio stones 4x4 pressure treated beams or a concrete slab.
Can I get this shed with double entry doors on the front and back of the unit so I can drive or walk through it?
Yes we can it would cost $500 for the upgrade.