Little Cedar Playhouse and Sandbox | 6x6
All our DIY Playhouses are made with Western Red Cedar, a wood that is long-lasting, beautiful and above all else – safe. Our staff will gladly discuss the benefits of cedar with you! Feel free to contact us anytime!
The Playhouse is shipped in ‘knock-down’ panels which only need to be screwed together. Most parents will have it assembled in one day. For further information, please download the assembly manual featured on this page.
Our slides must ship via a common carrier truck line. Due to the high cost of shipping, we recommend that you try to find a slide from a local dealer. Slides of this size and for this application are commonly sold by most dealers. If you are unable to find one, we’d be happy to assist in your search.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PLAYHOUSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE 6X9 AND 7X9 SIZES
PLEASE CALL US AT 732 806 7959
- Assembled dimensions: 79 in. W x 79 3/4 in. D x 128 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 75 in. W x 70 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- Three functional aluminum windows with tempered glass
(18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Panelized wall design features bevel Western Red Cedar siding
- 23 in. W x 58 in. H Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for extra strength and ease of assembly
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
- Post mount hardware Not Included
- Slide Not Included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
- Use the plastic shipping tarp to cover and protect your piecesuntil you are ready start your project. When finished using it for this…repurpose it!
- If liftgated down, take a minute or two to cut the straps and pull off the tarp. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gauges in the product and if the pallet is broken.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
- There is a time limit of 15-20 free minutes so it is best to have someone there to assist you.
- If hand offloading, briefly check all the pieces as they are handed to you.
On the Day of the Delivery
- On the morning of the delivery, call the carrier to confirm your shipment is on schedule. Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – make sure you are present or have someone available to receive the shipment.
- Make sure your delivery location is easily accessible to the truck and driver. Move vehicles if necessary. Drivers are not allowed to deliver freight that they deem dangerous to themselves or that may damage your property etc.
When the Truck Arrives:
- While the unit is still in the truck, confirm the shipping label has your name, address and is the correct product. If not, call us immediately.
Damages – IMPORTANT
- At the time of delivery, DO NOT SIGN until you have inspected the freight! Look inside the truck to make sure the unit is not damaged before unloading.
- Occasionally the driver will be in a rush and want you to sign quickly. It is your right to take a few minutes to inspect the freight.
- If you notice any damages, please make the notation ‘damaged’ on the delivery receipt upon signing for the receipt of the goods. Take pictures of anything you think looks like damage, including the pallet and call our Customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
- If there is damage, it is usually quicker and easier to send replacement pieces.
- It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on the proof of delivery on the carrier’s copy.
- Remember – You do not have to accept the freight! If your freight shows catastrophic damage, ie – not on a pallet or with multiple pieces broken and sticking out and without our plastic wrap, you can refuse the delivery. Please call our customer support line at 1-888-658-1658 immediately so we can advise you how to proceed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, how much is the larger size in this playhouse and do you offer a military discount?
It is the9*9 https://www.worldofgreenhouses.com/collections/playhouses/products/olt-deluxe-cedar-playhouse-kit-9x9
Does the treehouse come in a larger size, more appropriate for tweens (11 and up)? I'd like something a little higher off the ground, and with more floor space, for two-three 11 year old girls (or boys - we have twins.) Thanks!
This is available in the 7x9 size as well
Can the slide be moved so that it you slide to the right instead to the front?
Yes, you would be able to swap the side rail to the front and put the slide on the side. We do however recommend that you fortify because there is only a half post.