Please note: Coupons and sales do not apply to Grandio products please call for better pricing
This beautiful barn-style greenhouse gives you a year-round growing space in an attractive, heavy duty aluminum frame and 10mm twin-wall panels.Engineered to perform in harsh environments. The Grandio Elite's rugged durability makes it the most insulated of the greenhouses on the market and it's barn shape design is both elegant and functional- and allows plenty of growing space.
Made to meet the highest standards of amateur and professional gardeners, the 1.6mm profile aluminum frame provides a stronger and more durable build than its competitors and won't warp, melt, or crack like the PVC-based barn-style greenhouses. And the heavy-duty construction coupled with 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels provide and the perfect thickness for winter insulation.
A wide range of features and accessories culminates in a well ventilated growing space with gliding double doors, an easy-to-assemble system, and an insulation (R) value* of 1.89 and heat loss (U) value* of 0.53 resulting in an amazing gardening and greenhouse experience.
The doors are hung from above which eliminates jamming and the door wheels are made from nylon for durability. The door wheel bolt is turned from solid brass with a smooth shank to reduce wear on the wheels. Grandio Greenhouses are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ten years from the date of original retail purchase on all plastic panels. Additionally, the aluminum frame is warrantied for life.
CONTACT US FOR PERSONALIZED SERVICE 732 806 7959
- Height: 8'
- Width: 8' 2"
- Length: 8' 1"
- Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
- Color: Powder coated green
- Panels: 10mm twin-wall UV protected polycarbonate.
- Door Width: 44"
- Doors: Bind-resistant sliding double-doors.
- Latch: Easy-latch doors with double-ball catch
- Tools: Included
- Hardware: Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Reinforcement: Cross-roof truss and cross corner bracing
- Gutters: Built-in rain gutters
- Ventilation: (2) roof vents with adjustable manual openers/latches
- » Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- » Panel Warranty: 10 years
- » Download: Printable dimensions sheet
This tab is being updated please call us for accessory details and discounts with greenhouse purchase.
2015 Grandio Elite Greenhouse Assembly Manuals
- » Download: 2015 Grandio Elite 8x8 Manual
- » Download: 2015 Grandio Elite 8x12, 8x16, 8x20, 8x24 Manual
- » Download: 2015 Grandio Elite Back Door Transformation Manual
- » Download: 2015 Grandio Elite Dimensions
1. Grandio Greenhouses are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ten years from the date of original retail purchase on all plastic panels. Additionally, the aluminum frame is warrantied for life. The word "defects" is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product.
2. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, alteration or accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, "acts of nature" or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
3. This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product if the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Grandio Greenhouses will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping charges to and from the factory or distribution center are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Labor charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the greenhouse or its components are not covered under this warranty.
4. This warranty does not cover scratching or scuffing of the product that may result from normal usage. In addition, defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, unreasonable use will void this warranty.
How easy is the Grandio to assemble?
Very easy. We've designed and perfected the assembly process with you in mind. We provide the tools and a step-by-step assembly manual and video and if you have any problems you can call Grandio customer support at 1-866-448-8231.
Is a building permit required?
You may not need a permit for your Grandio, but it is always a good idea check before you get started. We recommend you check local ordinances and requirements before setting up your greenhouse.
Is it strong enough for windy or heavy snow locations?
Definitely. Grandio's are all designed to withstand the most hostile environments. We've added roof and eave supports to increase the strength and durability of the greenhouse frame. Just follow the included directions for securing your greenhouse and you'll enjoy many years of growing with your Grandio.
I live in the hot southwest will Grandio Greenhouses work for me?
For people who live in high-temperature areas of the country like Arizona, Texas, California, Nevada, or New Mexico we recommend our aluminum shade net. The aluminum shade net reflects the sun on the hottest days to help your greenhouse keep it's cool.
How do the automatic roof vent openers work?
The opener has a metal cylinder containing a mineral which expands when heated. This pushes a piston that opens the vent. As the temperature cools, the mineral shrinks and a spring closes the vent and resets the piston. The opening and closing of the vent is gradual allowing just the right amount of air flow for cooling. No electricity needed!
How large is the roof vent opening?
The vent opening is 18-3/4" width by 22-3/4” length.
What is the difference in polycarbonate thicknesses?
Polycarbonate is available in several different thicknesses and normally comes in single, double, and triple walled sheets that can vary in thickness from 1mm to 10mm. A good rule to remember is that the thicker the panel the better insulation you'll have for your greenhouse.
Can I buy a Grandio if I live outside the USA?
Currently, we can only ship orders to the USA and Canada. If you live in Canada and would like to place an order please call us
How many boxes will I receive?
Your new Grandio ships in 3 or more manageable-sized boxes (the exact number of boxes depends on the size of your greenhouse).
How is it shipped?
Grandio Greenhouses are generally shipped via UPS Ground.
How long will my order take to get to me?
- West: 2-4 business days
- Northwest: 1-3 business days
- Southwest: 3-5 business days
- Midwest: 4-6 business days
- East: 5-7 business days
Note: These are estimates and business days are the time your items are in-transit only and do not include order processing time. Inclement weather and unforeseen carrier or transportation emergencies may delay your delivery.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I'm looking for a basic backyard greenhouse, but heated to have my plants survive through the winter. At a reasonable price, what are my options?
For personal recommendation please call customer service at 732 806 7959 or email email@example.com
What is the average time of 2 adults assembling this model Grandio Elite 8 Foot x 8-24 Foot Greenhouse Kit?
We Also Recommend