Garden Chalet | 4x2 - Functional & Versatile Small Shed
Organize your outdoor space like never before with our 4 ft. x 2 ft. Garden Chalet. This small shed is made with attractive and sturdy Western Red Cedar wood and shingles.
Equipped with two adjustable storage shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other providing you with versatile storage options while conserving space.
Functional double doors allow for easy access.
Western Red Cedar wood accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look just right for you!
No dangerous and time consuming cutting required and assembly can easily be completed in a day.
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Assembled dimensions: 48 in. W x 23.25 in. D x 73.75 in. H in the back and 67.75 in. H in the front
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 43 cu. ft. storage capacity accommodates a variety of items
- Panelized for easy installation, no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Pre-manufactured cedar floor included for your convenience
- Functional double doors give you easy access to your stored items
- Two adjustable storage shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other side for convenient storage
- Cedar shingle roof included for extra durability and a beautiful look
- Assembly time is approximately 4 to 6 hours depending on skill level, technical assistance is available
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the time between order and delivery to Beverly Mass.?
Hi this should arive in under ten days.
If I order a shed today, April 17, is it possible to insure delivery be not before May 1st ?
Yes just leave us a note at checkout or give us a call
How tall is it?
Overall Height Incl. Floor & Roof (Front) = 67 1/2” (Rear) = 72 1/2”
I love this shed and am interested in the redwood version, does it come stained already?
No it does not only as the kit with untreated Western Red Cedar
Hi, do you deliver to Martha's Vineyard? I'm looking to purchase the 4x2 tool shed. Thanks.
Yes we have there is usually an additional charge
how do you do the roof
Most of the roof is already attached the overhanging shingles need to be nailed in with the nails provided. A very clear manual comes with the kit.
What country is it from?