OLT 9’x6' Cedar Garden Shed
Questions? Quick HelpAsk a Question
Cabana Garden Shed | 9x6 - Great for the Pool or Garden
The 9 ft. x 6 ft. Cabana Garden Shed is ideal as a playhouse, poolside retreat, workshop or just a storage building.
The shed features a panelized wall and roof design making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous, time consuming cutting involved.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar bevel sided cladding, while the roof panels are already pre-shingled for you. Simply screw or nail the components together on supplied floor with the included hardware.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assistance is available to answer all your assembly questions – simply call OLT's toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (two pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 354 cu. ft. and provides a reasonable amount of storage capacity. Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation while at the same time, keeping the bugs out.
The Cabana Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See the delivery tab to learn more!
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Assembled dimensions:117 in. W x 89 in. D x 103 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 105 in. W x 75 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 354 cu. ft. of storage capacity – large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included.(2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Panelized walls include bevel sided cladding on 2×3 wall framing
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 90 in. at the apex – providing plenty of room to store all your supplies
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have installation? I’m not very handy. Plus I would New two. One smaller on side. No storage here in Arizona homes.
Sorry we do not you should be able to find a local handyman to help with instalation.
1.Do you deliver to Miami Florida 2. What is the set up fee for the tool shed
Yes Delivery is included we do not ofer setup
One of your photos shows windows on right angle walls with desk underneath. Is it an option to have more windows? I like that configuration.
The kit comes with 2 window panels that can be placed on any side. you can also custom order more windows at $125 a piece.
Does this unit have a floor? And can it be placed on the ground or does it need a foundation
This shed comes with a floor The manufacturer recommends a foundation of patio stones pressure treated 4x4 or a concrete slab as a foundation.