The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe.
The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse.
ACCESSORY KIT AVAILABLE WITH PURCHASE
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Energy-efficient greenhouse glass.
- Aluminum Profiles are thicker & stronger than those of most competitors in this price range.
- Uses special 4 mm tempered energy-efficient “Hortiplus N” glass.
- Glass panels are held in place with substantial rubber seals. Providing better insulation.
- All glass panels are a single piece – no overlapping glass. Providing better insulation. Looks much nicer.
- 4” high foundation frame included.
- Shoulders with large gutters are 5 feet high.
- One sliding door – can be installed on gable ends.
- 2 roof window
- Color of Aluminum Profiles: Black (RAL9005m).
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved (similar to UL testing & listing).
- Includes: large gutters with down spouts.
- Made in Belgium
Junior Victorian small greenhouse: 7' 8" wide x 10'2" long x 98" high, 62" side walls
Junior Victorian large greenhouse: 7' 8" wide x 12'6" long x 98" high, 62" side walls
Junior Orangerie greenhouse - T-shaped: 10'3" deep x 13' long x 98" high, 62" side walls
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What level of wind load is tolerated by this model
Does the finial kit come with greenhouse?
Yes it does
How long for shipping... if I order now can it be shipped in march? Can parts be ordered for this in the future? Is it real glass? What is the color?
Shipping is about 10 days and yes we can arrange for shipping in March and parts can be ordered in the future. Th color is black
I'm interested in the small size. Can the door be set on the long side (10'2") rather than the wide side (7'8")?
On the Junior model the door can only go on the gable ends
does the large one need to be secured underground
Thanks for interest in the Junior Victorian Greenhouse, This product comes with post that are recommended to be set into cement.
what is the size? does it have a floor?
The sizes can be found under the size tab.There is no floor on this unit.Please feel free to call us at 732 806 7959 for more information.
Hello, When will you restock the small Victorian?
We will not be restocking this item, however, it is available for custom orders. the Royal Victorian Vi23 is the same size only taller.
What are the dimensions of the two sizes please?
Junior Victorian small greenhouse: 7' 8" wide x 10'2" long x 98" high, 62" side walls Junior Victorian large greenhouse: 7' 8" wide x 12'6" long x 98" high, 62" side walls Junior Orangerie greenhouse - T-shaped: 10'3" deep x 13' long x 98" high, 62" side walls
Is this available in white?
The Junior Victorian is only available in black. The Royal Victorian is available in many more colors by custom order. Please contact customer service 732 806 7959 for more details and to order.