Children of all ages, especially pre-schoolers, love imaginary play. Who knows? Our Little Squirt 6×6 Playhouse might be all they need to escape from the big bad wolf, become queen of the forest critters, and bake 13 delicious pies, all in one afternoon. Exhausting.
This Childrens Playhouse is made with Western Red Cedar, a wood that is long-lasting, beautiful and above all else – safe. Our staff will gladly discuss the benefits of cedar with you! Feel free to contact us anytime!
The Playhouse is shipped in ‘knock-down’ panels which only need to be screwed together. Most parents will have it assembled in one day. For further information, please download the assembly manual featured on this page. Please Note: accessories are not included.
- Assembled dimensions: 79 in. W x 79 3/4 in. D x 81 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 75 in. W x 70 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- Three functional aluminum windows with tempered glass(18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Panelized wall design features bevel Western Red Cedar siding
- 23 in. W x 58 in. H Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for extra strength and ease of assembly
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend