Cabana Garden Large Shed | 12x8 - Great for the Pool or Garden
The 12 ft. x 8 ft. Cabana Garden Large Shed is ideal as a playhouse, poolside retreat, workshop or just a storage building.
The shed features a panelized wall and roof design making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous and time consuming cutting involved.
OLT utilizes their proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles on the shed. Simply screw or nail components together on supplied floor with included hardware.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assistance is available for all your assembly questions – simply call OLT's toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (two pieces) gives this large shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed has 648 cu. ft. of storage capacity and will provide an ideal space for a wide variety of your supplies, or use the space as a pool change room! Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation while at the same time keeping the bugs out.
The Cabana Garden Large Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See deliverytab to learn more!
- Assembled dimensions:
- 149 in. W x 110 in. D x 108 in. H
- Floor Footprint =136.5 in. W x 96 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 648 cu. ft. storage capacity is large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included.(2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 94 in. at the apex, providing plenty of room to store all your supplies
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend