The 12 ft. x 8 ft. Studio Garden shed features a fresh new modern design for the urban multipurpose garden building. Functional as a garden shed, creative studio, storage space, or a guest room. Use it to maximize your space to be functional and comfortable.
PLEASE NOTE THE DOOR IS PRIMED IN WHITE AND CAN BE PAINTED ANY COLOR
Studio Garden Shed | 12x8 - Cedar Shed
The 12 ft. x 8 ft. Studio Garden shed from Outdoor Living Today is manufactured from western red cedar featuring a fresh new modern design for the urban multipurpose garden building. Functional as a garden shed, creative studio, storage space, or a guest room. Use it to maximize your space to be functional and comfortable.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar bevel sided cladding while the roof panels are already pre-shingled for you. Simply screw or nail the components together on supplied floor manufactured with 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners as well as 5/8 in. thick pre-cut plywood for your convenience. No need to purchase hardware, assembly hardware is included.
2 large functional aluminum windows with screens provide great ventilation and in combination with the 3 non-functional aluminum windows lots of light will enter the space.
The large solid Vinyl locking door offers great access to your new hideaway and completes the ‘Studio’ look.
Assembly takes approximately two-three days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual. Weekend and evening assistance is available to answer all your assembly questions – simply call our toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The Studio Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Floor Footprint = 136.5 in. Wide x 96 in. Deep
- Outside Front Height = 117 in.
- Outside Rear Height = 105 in.
- Outside Depth with Roof Overhang = 120 in.
- Outside Width with Roof Overhang = 150 in.
- Large Window Opening = 30 in. Wide x 36 in. Height
- Small Window Opening = 32 in. Wide x 10 in. Height
- Door Dimensions = 35 in. Wide x 79 in. Height
- Inside Dimensions = 131.5 in. Wide x 91 in. Deep x 102 in. (F) Height x 84 in. (R) Height
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this shed insulated?
You can easily add insulation when using the wall panel option
Does this shed come in 8' x 8'?
Do you ship fully assembled ?
sorry we do not
Do you guys finance it?
We do not however if you use Paypal for checkout they have an option for financing.
What is the ceiling height?
8.5 feet in the front and 7 in the back
can the door open outward?
The door swings out