The San Remo Patio Enclosure is a sophisticated home addition providing you an affordable and maintenance free space for relaxation. Featuring high impact crystal-clear acrylic wall panels and Palram’s virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof system, you have a pristine view outside of the elements. A reinforced corrosion resistant aluminum frame adds to the ambiance and durability making the San Remo Patio Enclosure a stout extension for your home. Designed for the proficient Do-It-Yourself enthusiast, each purchase comes as a kit. Researching local building codes or consulting with a general contractor is recommended prior to installation.
- 8mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels - polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable and block 99.9% of harmful solar UV rays protecting you and your belongings
- 100% UV-protected acrylic wall panels are high impact resistant and provide the clarity of glass
- Maintenance-free aluminum frame engineered to withstand mother nature for years to come
- Professionally powder-coated white finish providing an attractive, long lasting, high quality look
- Three lockable double sliding doors safeguard your space and provide easy access Master key for lockable doors included
- Integrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Trying to find if this can be installed on the wooden deck adjacent to our home. What is the weight of this entire set-up?
You can put that on a deck the weight is between 550lbs and 740 lbs depending on the size.
How much weight can the roof handle if you live in Michigan because of snow?
Wind Resistant 75m hr Snow Load 301bs per Square foot
What is the height where it attaches to the house
You can have it any height between 9'4" and 10'2"
Hi, what is the lead time for a 10x14 with screen doors? I am in NYC. Thanks.