OLT 6' x 3' Raised Garden Bed is a wonderful way to grow just the right amount of veggies and flowers in a small area.
CALL US 732 806 7959
Western Red Cedar Panels standing 20 inches tall with an additional 13 inches of framed wire mesh screen, gardening becomes a breeze. Weeding is no longer a chore when the 2 hinged wire mesh panels are lowered for easy access. Now dogs and pesky critters will not have a chance to make your garden their own!
Lower the lid to keep pesky critters, big and small, out of your garden when your plants are young.
Lift your lid as your plants grow and turn it into a 71 in. tall handy trellis for any tall climbing plants.
- Assembled dimensions: 72 in. W x 39 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- Height with trellis / lid raised – 71 in.
- Western Red Cedar construction
- Pre-assembled raised garden bed panels
- Front fence panels fold down for easy garden access
- 20″ high growing beds
- 33.5 in. high fencing, backed with black wire mesh
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Keeps out dogs and pesky critters
- Kit uses marine grade hinges that do not rust
- Western Red Cedar arm for easy opening and closing of trellis / lid panel
- Floor not included with this kit
- All hardware included (screws and nails)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Please explain "floor not included w/this kit."
This raised bed does not have a floor.
how much soil is needed?
1 cubic yard top 3/4 use a quality soil for the bottom 1/4 you can use any filler
Is a floor needed or can you place directly on ground?
It does not need a floor.
Are there any additional charges such as a handling charge or shipping charge?
There are no additional charges
Is this coated in any way to withstand winters outside?
This untreated western red cedar and can naturally withstand very extreme weather. We do recommend that you stain it for even better durability.