OLT 8’x4′ Double Door Cedar Shed
Questions? Quick HelpAsk a Question
This functional and attractive lean-to style shed is perfect against a fence or right up against the house.
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. “Lean to Shed” Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed features a tall vertical storage area and is ideal for rakes, shovels, lawn mowers and other gardening supplies. Maximize the space further by hanging bicycles on the 86 in. high rear wall.
The 62 in. wide double doors not only look great but more importantly open up wide for better and easy access to all your supplies.
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware.
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and we offer weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Lean to Shed
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 95 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 27.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Panelized wall design features bevel Western Red Cedar siding
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double doors provide easy access to your stored items
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for extra strength and ease of assembly
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have any details on the installation and space for this shed? I need to measure the space and potentially lay down some type of foundation. I need the dimensions so I can be sure this will fit and prep the location. Thanks, Kevin Handley
Please click on the following links for the info you requested.