This Victory Orangery greenhouse has 101 ft² of floor space and the high vaulted ceilings allows plenty of room for trellising your tall growing plants or climbing vines. Two adjustable roof vents and wide hinged double swinging doors provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity levels. The doors are equipped with magnetic catch and low threshold for easy access with wheelbarrow or wheelchair. This versatile greenhouse also features a powder coated charcoal grey Aluminum frame and a galvanized steel base for added structural support, stability and alignment.
The virtually unbreakable clear polycarbonate panels provide over 90% of light transmission maximising the greenhouse effect, ensuring your plants have the conditions necessary for nurture and growth. The high-quality 4mm Twin-Wall polycarbonate roof panels block up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays, provide good insulation and light diffusion. This greenhouse requires is practically maintenance free, it has a rain gutter and gutter heads for water collection and the SmartLock™ connectors System for easy assembly.
- Includes anchoring kit, threshold ramp, two adjustable roof vents, galvanized steel base and lockable wide double doors
- T shaped cathedral design – Combination of outdoor leisure living and gardening space
- Crystal clear Polycarbonate side panels – Over 90% light transmission
- Twin-Wall Polycarbonate roof panels – Protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Reinforced structure kit to carry heavy snow load
- Maintenance free – Rust resistant Aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing
- Panels are 100% protected from harmful solar UV rays – Do not turn yellow
- High headroom (269cm / 105.9”) for improved working space
- Hinged wide and high double door – (116W x 209.5H cm / 45¾” x 82½”)
- Safety first – No glass to shatter or break
- Step-by-step assembly instructions
- Easy assembly – Sliding panels assembly system; no glazing locking parts are needed
- Galvanized steel base included for maximum stability and strength of your greenhouse
Palram Applications Ltd is a designing, developing, manufacturing, and marketing arm of Palram Industries that is focused on creating new and innovative consumers products.
Established on 2005 and based on its facilities in Misgav Industrial Park, in the Galilee Heights of Israel,Palram Applications intended to exploit the use of Palram’s core thermoplastic products, adding value to those core products in the process.
Integration of high quality materials, spectrum of technologies and diligent novelties state-of-mind are Palram Applications’ ingredients to create valuable products for the needs of the consumers, retailers and distributors.
With the support of its mother company, Palram Applications enjoys the knowledge & professionalism of 50 years of experience. The availability of raw materials and infrastructure of an international company. Palram Applications’ autonomous structure enables the company to be proficient and agile. This blend creates an innovative, efficient company that can be attentive to customer demands, and can respond quickly and specifically to market needs.
Obligated to short delivery times, quality products and excellent service, Palram Applications already took a leading position in the worldwide hobby greenhouses and Urban gardening market. Its innovative nature brings to the market many new ideas and concepts each year. Patio covers (pergolas), Carports, Door Covers, Outdoor Storage, and Solar Heating Solutions are some of the product categories which Palram Applications brings its unique added value to the market.
Palram Industries LTD.
With nearly 50 years of experience, Palram is one of the world’s largest and most advanced manufacturers of Polycarbonate, PVC, Acrylic, and other thermoplastic sheets for a variety of industries including construction, graphics and display, architecture, and for the do-it-yourself
market (DIY). The company has manufacturing facilities in Israel,USA,England,Germany,China, and Russia.
Palram Industries company profile
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it hard to replace panels
Yes the manufacturer stocks replacement parts for this greenhouse
We Also Recommend