The Monticello greenhouse kit by Riverstone Industries is proudly made in the USA. Applying good old American ingenuity to make the best product for our customers and help to elevate the industry standards of all greenhouses. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum and professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. Making it the ideal choice for for those who choose to grow year round. From the integrated base to the built in rain water gutter system, to the automatic roof vent opener and the newly redesigned hinged double doors with an opening of almost 6ft high x 4 & ½ft wide ensures you are sure to enjoy the Monticello greenhouse for years to come. The Monticello also offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4ft extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future.
The Premium Package includes the Monticello Greenhouse, one side of commercial work benches, Interior Shade System, Programmable Watering System, and the only Greenhouse Sink in the Industry
- 7.6 ft. HIGH AT THE CENTER
- Quick assembly construction
- Integrated flush base design,
- High impact UV stable 8mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof,
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame construction, Natural Aluminum color with protective coating OR Black electrostatically painted frame
- 1-5 2ft x 2ft roof vent with automatic opener
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Large 48in x 72in Hinged Lockable Double Doors, New Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt (makes assembly quicker )
- Expandable - ability to expand greenhouse in 4ft increments as needs grow
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs/sq. ft., Wind load of 65 MPH
- Full 10 yr. warranty
- Proudly designed and made in the USA!
- Premium package includes: Greenhouse, Monticello work bench system, Monticello interior shade system, Monticello programmable watering system, Monticello greenhouse sink system
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.