A place for everything, and everything in its place thanks to the affordable 6 ft. x 6 ft. Cedar Storage Shed.
The 6 x 6 Shed (Maximizer Storage Shed) is a great little shed where you can pack all your gardening supplies, bikes or just about anything you can think of into it. Simple, attractive and the perfect size for almost any yard!
Installation is easy and safe thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar walls and precut roof sheathing. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail components together with supplied hardware.
Made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual as well as weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. Please see the shipping tab for more details.
Add shelving for more organization – a set of 3 shelves for our 6ft garden sheds is available.
Do you require easy ‘wheelbarrow access’ to your garden shed? We have a 31″ ramp option for easier access!
Now available with pre-attached cedar shingles please contact us for more information.
Please Note- Roofing Shingles are NOT included in this kit. You will be required to purchase approximately 60 Square Feet of shingles along with the appropriate hardware to fasten shingles to plywood roof sheathing.
CALL US 732 806 7959
6 x 6 Shed – Features
- Assembled dimensions: 79.5 in. W x 86 in. D x 100 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 70 in. W x 75 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 252 cu. ft. storage capacity accommodates a wide range of items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double door opening makes it easy to move large items in and out of shed
- Panelized wall design features Western Red Cedar bevel siding
- 90 in. high interior height at apex will provide you ample space to store your items
- Precut plywood roof sheathing included, simply apply your choice of roofing material
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Western Red Cedar trim kit included (all exterior trim and fascia)
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this shed require a poured foundation?
This shed does not need a poured foundation. The manufacturer sugests using patio stones,Preasure treated beams or railroad ties, or concrete slab.
Can you make this shed with a double door on the front and back of it so one can walk or pull a cart through it?
Yes we can it would be an extra $500