The Lean To Grow House provides you with all the key advantages of a hobby greenhouse for compact sized gardens or limited spaces such as balconies or patios, to grow your own organic herbs and vegetables. It features two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing; twin-wall for the roof and crystal-clear for the walls, and corrosion resistant aluminum frame. It also includes an adjustable roof vent for improved air circulation, gutter and gutter heads for water collection, a mounting kit, and a galvanized steel base to ensure a durable and stable product. The Lean To Grow House provides you with an aesthetic, functional and sturdy structure for many of gardening use.
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
• Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
• Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission
• Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Provides a highly durable, rust-resistant and extra-rigid structure
• Wall mounting kit included
• Maintenance free
Lockable Door Handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included
• Sliding panels’ system
• Uniform profiles for all positions
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
Adjustable Roof Vent
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Galvanized steel base
• Adds structural stability
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.