- Kit Options
- Base and Anchoring Kits
- FAQ & Shipping
Please note: Coupons and sales do not apply to Grandio products please call for better pricing
This beautiful hobby greenhouse is the perfect choice for both the hobby and professional gardener. Rugged reliability, low cost of ownership and accolades from reviewers are just a few of the reasons why Grandio Greenhouses is winning over the world's toughest users.
Carefully engineered to perform in the harshest environments the 1.6mm profile aluminum frame provides a stronger and more durable build than its competitors. The heavy-duty construction coupled with 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels results in outstanding thickness for winter insulation.
A wide range of features and accessories culminates in a well ventilated growing space with sliding double doors, an easy-to-assemble system, and an estimated insulation R-VALUE* of 1.54 and heat loss U-VALUE* of 0.65 provide an amazing gardening and greenhouse experience.
The doors hang from above which eliminates jamming and the door wheels are nylon for durability. Grandio Greenhouses are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ten years from the date of original retail purchase on all plastic panels. Additionally, the aluminum frame is warrantied for life.
CALL FOR A BETTER DEAL 732-806-7959
Basic Kit Includes:
Premium Kit Includes:
2015 Grandio Ascent Greenhouse Assembly Manuals
This tab is being updated please call us for accessory details and discounts with greenhouse purchase.
1. Grandio Greenhouses are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ten years from the date of original retail purchase on all plastic panels. Additionally, the aluminum frame is warrantied for life. The word "defects" is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product.
2. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, alteration or accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, "acts of nature" or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
3. This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product if the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Grandio Greenhouses will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping charges to and from the factory or distribution center are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Labor charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the greenhouse or its components are not covered under this warranty.
4. This warranty does not cover scratching or scuffing of the product that may result from normal usage. In addition, defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, unreasonable use will void this warranty.
How easy is the Grandio to assemble?
Very easy. We've designed and perfected the assembly process with you in mind. We provide the tools and a step-by-step assembly manual and video and if you have any problems you can call Grandio customer support at 1-866-448-8231.
Is a building permit required?
You may not need a permit for your Grandio, but it is always a good idea check before you get started. We recommend you check local ordinances and requirements before setting up your greenhouse.
Is it strong enough for windy or heavy snow locations?
Definitely. Grandio's are all designed to withstand the most hostile environments. We've added roof and eave supports to increase the strength and durability of the greenhouse frame. Just follow the included directions for securing your greenhouse and you'll enjoy many years of growing with your Grandio.
I live in the hot southwest will Grandio Greenhouses work for me?
For people who live in high-temperature areas of the country like Arizona, Texas, California, Nevada, or New Mexico we recommend our aluminum shade net. The aluminum shade net reflects the sun on the hottest days to help your greenhouse keep it's cool.
How do the automatic roof vent openers work?
The opener has a metal cylinder containing a mineral which expands when heated. This pushes a piston that opens the vent. As the temperature cools, the mineral shrinks and a spring closes the vent and resets the piston. The opening and closing of the vent is gradual allowing just the right amount of air flow for cooling. No electricity needed!
How large is the roof vent opening?
The vent opening is 18-3/4" width by 22-3/4” length.
What is the difference in polycarbonate thicknesses?
Polycarbonate is available in several different thicknesses and normally comes in single, double, and triple walled sheets that can vary in thickness from 1mm to 10mm. A good rule to remember is that the thicker the panel the better insulation you'll have for your greenhouse.
Can I buy a Grandio if I live outside the USA?
Currently, we can only ship orders to the USA and Canada. If you live in Canada and would like to place an order please call us
How many boxes will I receive?
Your new Grandio ships in 3 or more manageable-sized boxes (the exact number of boxes depends on the size of your greenhouse).
How is it shipped?
Grandio Greenhouses are generally shipped via UPS Ground.
How long will my order take to get to me?
- West: 2-4 business days
- Northwest: 1-3 business days
- Southwest: 3-5 business days
- Midwest: 4-6 business days
- East: 5-7 business days
Note: These are estimates and business days are the time your items are in-transit only and do not include order processing time. Inclement weather and unforeseen carrier or transportation emergencies may delay your delivery.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
i like the basic Grandio ascent model 8'x8' but I need another set of doors like the ones in this model that open in back as well so 2 sets of doors front and back if you have it what is cost
Yes there is a Backdoor option for the Grandio Greenhouses Please follow the link https://www.worldofgreenhouses.com/products/grandio-ascent-back-door-transformation-kit
You can call our customer service at 732 806 7959 for all accessory options and prices
What type of base is needed to install this on? Can it be installed directly on ground or is some sort of crushed stone required?
This Greenhouse can be placed directly on the ground.Please contact customer service for more options.
Was is the difference between basic and premium on the 8x12?
The premium comes with Automatic openers, Plant hangers, Trellis Kit, Drip kit, and cleaner
How hail resistant is this structure?
It has a very good record of standing up to heavy hail
We Also Recommend