PLEASE NOTE SOME SIZES ARE BACKORDERED PLEASE CALL FOR UDATED STOCK INFO
The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and fits well into any upscale garden setting
The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of the harshest winters.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class.
The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
Another major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
CALL US 732 806 7959
- Expert phone support throughout assembly even during weekends
- Extremely heavy-duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 2.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Heavy duty Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall. 72” tall narrow unit /79” tall wide unit
- Oversized Rear Wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40" w x 24" d; with Automatic Window Opener
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body
- 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside walking height: 6’1” near shelves, 6’11” in the middle of the narrow unit and 7’6” high for a wide unit.
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (3 makes it easier and reduces it to 6-8 hours (excluding any shelves)
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Comes with a DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in German
One Top Shelf
One Bottom Shelf
One Top Shelf
One Bottom Shelf
Intake Shutter Vent
5 Metal Hooks
10 plastic hooks
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Base frame - 6” high: highly recommended. Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse. Usually sits on the ground but can also be mounted on top of a wood, concrete or brick frame/wall to provide 5” of additional inside height.
- Top shelving: Shelving with polycarbonate inserts (for more light): 10” deep.
Regular height shelving: Shelving without braces, allows for larger equipment to be stored underneath, 24” deep
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy-duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Additional Roof Windows with Automatic Openers: recommended in areas where temperatures will reach over 95º F when still using the greenhouse (we also recommend you use shade cloth as well, especially during the summer).
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the groves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support the growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans etc.
- Also available thermostat, exhaust vent fan, heater, and solar light
| RIGA 2S RETAIL AT: $2799.00
RIGA 2S FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $349.00
RIGA 2S TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $170.00
RIGA 2S BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $209.00
RIGA 3S RETAIL AT: $3399.00
RIGA 3S FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $425.00
RIGA 3S TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $219.00
RIGA 3S BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $299.00
RIGA 3 RETAIL AT: $3499.00
RIGA 3 FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $499.00
RIGA 3 TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $219.00
RIGA 3 BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $299.00
RIGA 4S RETAIL AT: $4199.00
RIGA 4S FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $560.00
RIGA 4S TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $299.00
RIGA 4S BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $389.00
RIGA 4 RETAIL AT: $4599.00
RIGA 4 FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $640.00
RIGA 4 TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $299.00
RIGA 4 BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $389.00
RIGA 5 RETAIL AT: $5199.00
RIGA 5 FOUNDATION FRAME RETAIL AT: $699.00
RIGA 5 TOP SHELF RETAIL AT: $359.00
RIGA 5 BOTTOM SHELF RETAIL AT: $499.00
ADDITIONAL ROOF WINDOW RETAIL AT: $230.00
AUTOMATIC WINDOW OPENER RETAIL AT: $75.00
REPLACEMENT PISTON FOR AUTOMATIC WINDOW OPENER RETAIL AT: $30.00
RIGA ASSEMBLY FACILITATION KIT RETAIL AT: $99.99
ROOF WINDOW RESTRAINT 2 15" SYSTEM RETAIL AT: $15.99
ROOF WINDOW RESTRAINT 4 15" SYSTEM RETAIL AT: $29.99
ROOF WINDOW RESTRAINT 8 15" SYSTEM RETAIL AT: $59.99
ADJUSTABLE METAL HOOKS RETAIL AT: $15.99
PLASTIC HOOKS RETAIL AT: $15.99
HEAVY DUTY SEED TRAYS RETAIL AT: $24.99
MISTING SYSTEM RETAIL AT: $160.00
DOOR EXTENSION KIT FOR 2S, 3S, 4S RAISES GREENHOUSE 20" RETAIL AT: $250.00
DOOR EXTENSION KIT FOR 3, 4, 5, RAISES GREENHOUSE 20" RETAIL AT: $299.00
- RIGA 2s: 7'8" x 7' long; 54 sq.ft
- RIGA 3s: 7'8" x 10'6" ; 81 sq.ft.
- RIGA 3: 9'8" x 10'6" ; 102 sq.ft.
- RIGA 4s: 7'8" x 14' ; 108 sq.ft.
- RIGA 4: 9'8" x 14' ; 135 sq.ft.
- RIGA 5: 9'8" x 17'6" ; 165 sq.ft
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Riga 3 & the Riga 3S?
The width, the 3s is 7'8" and the 3 is 9'8"
Can I order a second door so that I have doors on either end of the greenhouse?
That is not available for this model
Can another section of greenhouse be add onto this at another time to make it bigger ?