PLEASE NOTE THE HYBRID LEAM TO IS BACKORDERED
UPDATE 1/18 A LIMITED SUPPLY IS AVAILABLE
The Lean To Grow House provides you with all the key advantages of a hobby greenhouse for compact sized gardens or limited spaces such as balconies or patios, to grow your own organic herbs and vegetables. It features two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing; twin-wall for the roof and crystal-clear for the walls, and corrosion resistant aluminum frame. It also includes an adjustable roof vent for improved air circulation, gutter and gutter heads for water collection, a mounting kit, and a galvanized steel base to ensure a durable and stable product. The Lean To Grow House provides you with an aesthetic, functional and sturdy structure for many of gardening use.
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
• Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
• Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission
• Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Provides a highly durable, rust-resistant and extra-rigid structure
• Wall mounting kit included
• Maintenance free
Lockable Door Handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included
• Sliding panels’ system
• Uniform profiles for all positions
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
Adjustable Roof Vent
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Galvanized steel base
• Adds structural stability
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is poly wall material thickness? 4mm or 8mm or?
The Roof is twinwall 4mm and the sidewalls are clear .7mm
What are the dimensions? House wall is only 8 ft high.
it is 88.6 inches against the house
What is the wind velocity and snow weigh that it can tolerate?
Wind 55 MPH Snow load 15LB/Sq FT
Can the door be installed on the opposite side?
No, it can not be switched