Outdoor Storage Shed | 6x3The versatile 6 ft. x 3 ft. Grand Garden Chalet is an outdoor storage shed that features adjustable shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other so you can arrange your tools and gardening supplies just how you see fit.
Functional double doors allow for easy access to all your gear. This outdoor storage shed comes with a cedar shingle roof that offers extra strength and a handsome appearance. Assembly is straight forward as the kit comes panelized in pieces – no dangerous and time consuming cutting required. Floor and hardware are included!
The Grand Garden Chalet is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes approximately one day with a helper depending on your skill level – comes with a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and assembly video, and technical assistance is available.
Outdoor Storage Shed
- Assembled dimensions: 78 in. x 38.5 in. x 74 in. Floor Footprint = 74.5 in. x 35.75 in.
- Western Red Cedar construction for durable, natural strength and beauty
- 108 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate all of your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Pre-manufactured cedar floor included for your convenience
- Panelized bevel cedar wall design for easy assembly with minimal tools required
- Two adjustable storage shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other side for convenient storage
- Pre-shingled cedar shingle roof included for extra durability and a handsome appearance
- Functional double doors give you easy access to your stored items
- Assembly time is approximately 6 to 8 hours depending on skill level
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend