The 8×12 Cedar Garden Shed with Porch and functioning windows with screens and charming flower boxes is an ideal garden shed for mom, a playhouse for the kids, or a retreat for dad.
The 8 ft. x 12 ft. Santa Rosa Garden Shed is definitely not your typical backyard shed. This beautiful structure offers a 4 ft. deep Western Red Cedar porch and decorative gable shingles, making it more of a backyard getaway or that ultimate she-shed you’ve always wanted!
OLT utilizes their proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles on the shed – simply screw or nail components together on the supplied floor with hardware included.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available – just call OLT's toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (2 pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed has 410 cu. ft. of interior storage capacity (not including the 4 ft. deck).
Three functional aluminum windows with screens and locks provide a secure interior space with ample light while at the same time, keeping the bugs out.
Window wall placement is flexible – you choose! Configure windows to suit your needs!
The Santa Rosa Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See delivery tab to learn more!
CALL US 732 806 7959
Cedar Garden Shed 8×12 Features
- Assembled dimensions: 149 in. W x 110 in. D x 108 in. H
- Interior space (not including deck): 96 in. W x 91 in. D x 94 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 136.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 410 cu. ft. storage capacity is large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- Decorative Western Red Cedar shingle gables for a handsome appearance
- Ships with complete hardware kit (nails and screws, hinges handles, etc.)
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Includes a Western Red Cedar 44.5 in. deep deck with handrails and posts
- Three functional aluminum windows (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes three flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on your level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
Outdoor Living Today builds gazebos, sheds, playhouses and pergolas that are functional, durable, attractive, and above all, represent good value for the customer. Olt's products are designed so that the average person with limited building skills can assemble them. OLT is a member of the Waldun Group.
Established in 1974, The Waldun Group is comprised of the: Waldun Forest Products Partnership, one of the world’s largest cedar roofing mills; Stave Lake Cedar Mill, a premium sidewall shingle mill; Twin Rivers Cedar Products, a Western Red Cedar Lumber Association (WRCLA) member sawmill; and Outdoor Living Today.
All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 or contact us at World of Greenhouses within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is OLT's commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
where dose this ship from
This ships from Canada, Shipping is free
what are the window sizes? How do they open?
Window Size = 18 1/4”wide x 22 1/2” high They Slide open.
I’m looking to buy 2 of these. considering the COVID circumstances, when are they expected to arrive if shipping to Pennsylvania? How do I pick the finishes? Can I still get assembly assistance if I live in the states? No floor, correct?
The cedar ones its are available as a kit only and include the floor. The expected ETA is a month.We do have options for pre built but those are not Cedar and those are customizale so you can choose if you want a floor or not. If you let me know what you are looking for as far as sizes and any other specs and I wcan get back to you with options and a quote. The ETA for that is 8-10 weeks
How long does delivery take to ohio
2-3 weeks please let us know if that does not work for you.
How tall is it inside?
what are the interior shed dimensions on your 12x8 shed? Is it 12x8 without porch and 16x8 with porch?
It is 12x8 with the porch the interior dimensions are 89.5 in x 89.5 in.
Does delivery include placement?
no it does not