Four Season Solarium
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THE 12' x 12' and 12' X 15' SAND COLOR ARE IN STOCK ALL OTHERS ARE BACKORDERED UNTIL MID JULY
- Handles for both sliding doors are able to be installed on either side, giving you the choice to have the doors open to the left or to the right
- Both ends of the door rails are closed off to keep bugs from coming into the Solarium
- Wind panels can slide all the way down to the bottom or in any of the 5 positions of the Solarium and allow maximum air circulation
- Doesn't use protruding nuts and includes caps to hide all unsightly screws for a cleaner look
- If the screening happens to tear, it is easily removable and replaceable
- Includes hooks for hanging light fixture, or any other accessory of your choice
- Roof panels are made from smoke-colored, translucent, 5/16-in thick polycarbonate
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is there someone who can install a 4-Season Gazebo after it has been delivered? What kind of flooring is best for the gazebo? How is the gazebo stabilized? Where would I find replaceable screens or the wind panels?
You would need to find someone in your neighborhood you can contact us directly for a number. The gazebo has holes on the bottom for anchoring, it can be put on any floor so lond as it is level.The replacement screens can be bought in any home improvement store.
hi, i just placed an order for this gazebo. Does it have windows as well or just screens
Yes this comes with windows
We Also Recommend