Huge Extra Heavy Duty 22' x 24' Instant Greenhouse
Questions? Quick HelpAsk a Question
The 22'Wx24'Lx12'H Peaked Hobby Greenhouse combines affordability and ergonomics to provide you with an ideal unit. Structural frame components do not require any drilling and come ready for installation right out of the package. One full-width door and one 36" manway door are included with the unit.
Rhino Shelter Instant Greenhouses offer the gardener the very best in plant cultivation and protection space. Our greenhouses offer tremendous light diffusion through the high quality translucent fabric for great growing.
The Instant 12'Wx24'Lx8'H greenhouse is ideal for providing protection to any kind of cultivation. The peak-style shelter comprises of superior-quality translucent fabric that provides the appropriate amount of light diffusion and can extend the annual growing season by up to 3 months.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the greenhouse can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with polyethylene plastic with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Cable earth anchors and a 36" drive rod are included with the unit.
The greenhouse contains one full-width double-zippered door and one 36" manway door. The two doors greatly benefit mobility and ventilation. Plants can be suspended from the top and edges, thanks to four purlin arches.
Actual Pipe Size
Exclusive Greenhouse Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Double Zipper Door with Bottom Pocket
- Bungee Cord Tie Backs for Doors
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps - All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Complete Anchoring System
- 8 oz. CPAI-84 Polyethylene Translucent Cover and Door
- Average Install Time - 2 Hours
- 7' at the side walls
- 2 roll-up door kits so you can open either panel for easy access.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When will this be back in stock?
Hi I just got confirmation They are coming in next month